Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ozine Fest 2013 - SM Megamall

LET THE COSPLAYERS and ANIME FANS UNITE!!!!!!!

I attended this event last April 12, 2013, event lasted for 3 days and was held in Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall. Me and my good friend/avid toy collector, Jhun decided to visit Ozinefest on the first day. It's not just a cosplay event but everything anime and the love of graphic arts. I was broke that day, so all I can do was took pictures in the event. 

Apparently, I felt like I was so old when I visited the event. There were a lot of kids (teens and pre-teens).....oh well what would I expect it's a platter or anime and toys.
When I got inside....I realized that I was no longer updated with the latest anime trends. I'm only familiar with the likes of Hunter X Hunter, Flame of Recca, Doraemon, Pokemon, and Ghost Fighter.

Cosplay event is one great place to take pictures for an amateur photography enthusiast like me. Your models are everywhere! They are so ready to pose for you. All you need to do is set your camera and shoot. Colors are everywhere. A lot of Different costume designs. Plus you get to meet different people.

This event also features toys, anime figures, anime costumes, anime wigs and props for cosplayers, anime theme music, and to meet and greet Aza Miyuko. 

The stage
This was the stage that featured young bands who love singing and performing their favorite anime songs...which apparently I didn't understand since i never learned how to speak nihonggo. In time I might study to learn my third language.



The toys

"some of the toys might not be suitable for very  young audiences, parental guidance is advised".... at last I was able to use that line....LOL



classic eh!?




me want! but me no cash on hand! ...sad face=(










still wondering what was woody doing here...LOL 

PG 13 please....LOL






















I knew it! Woody is a perv little cowboy! 








The Cosplayers
























No comments:

Post a Comment