Monday, June 24, 2013

Sta. Maria, Ilocos Sur

Sta. Maria, Ilocos Sur,

My birthplace:
Visited this place often when I was younger, back in the days that summer time was my total free time. We had all the time to take the 9-hour travel way up north and all I do at the back of the vehicle was sleep=). When I got into college had to school because we had to take summer classes. less time to go Ilocos. Soon I'll be back to visit this place and experience the laid back life. Photos below were taken way back 2009 and 2010 on our trips to our province:
















Few of our family pictures:

My late Grandma with my dad, missing her 


Apatot Beach, San Esteban, Ilocos Sur - the hidden white sand beach in Ilocos Sur...PARADISE!!!







Susu Beach, Sta. Maria, Ilocos Sur













Sta. Maria Church: 







  






  






2 comments:

  1. i didn't know you were from ilocos... tour mo naman ako minsan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bale sa father side ilocano, from ilocos sur clan namin. yup cge kaso di ko rin kabisado yung area since dito na ko lumaki sa manila hehehe

      Delete