Sunday, June 7, 2015

Camayan Beach Resort, Subic

Camayan Beach Resort, Subic, Zambales

Company Outing last May 30-31, 2015
4-5 hour travel from Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City to Subic, Zambales
We got the chance to ride the last bus. Bus with the least passengers - the best comfort for a long travel.










Food and water - the most important things to bring with a long travel. Baon for the day Jollibee Trio Tuna Pie =) food for the BPO employee coming from night shift all the way to a grand vacation.




We arrived in the resort around 3:00 pm I think, missed checking time though been so excited to swim and feel the sun, sand and sea.







Our room for the night






Chillax with the sun, sand and sea:





Butanding sightings =)













Had so much fun swimming and trying out the sea.
I can swim and hold my breath underwater but for some reason I got this weird fear of deeper water. I challenged myself to swim near the barge and to my awe.....water was getting deep.... and I can't feel any sand or rocks on my feet.....and I haven't stored enough air. Panic attack!..... I simply just thought...."I can't die this way...it's embarrassing! and I swam for life catching as much air as I can and protecting the underwater camera I borrowed from my officemate.....I can't afford to pay for a lost underwater camera ...LOL.
Oh well thank God I didn't drown it was an learning experience and I should learn to fight my fears of the unknown.

Sunday May 31, 2015, we packed our bags in the afternoon and went back to Manila.







Until my next adventure =)

No comments:

Post a Comment