Monday, October 22, 2012

Nuvali -Solenad-Republic Wakepark

Nuvali/Solenad


After, checking out from the resort (Twin View, Pansol) this was about 3pm. We decided to visit Nuvali and Solenad in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. It was my first time to see this place. "ANG GONDOH!!!!!!" 




Instant road trip! =) I didn't have much pictures from Solenad and Nuvali...that I regret but I can still visit that place in the future. It's better to travel to Nuvali/Solenad if your have your own wheels. I don't see any taxi nor jeep or any other form of public transport. Most of the travellers bring their own car or in our case we did a car pool.



The area was well designed with trees and amazing landscape. How I wish they can do this in most of Manila's major city's ....minus the annoying credits such as "proyekto ni mayor....", etc. Look at those sample pictures. That's beauty with high end taste! 

We visited the Republic WakePark - a man-made wake boarding lake (I believe its manmade) in the area and it was awesome! ....I might try that in the future. Viewing deck was wide and you'll have a good view of the entire lake.







After the relaxing view of the lake, we went back to Nuvali to eat out at Chubby Rib Shack. They have WiFi also which made me give their resto a 4 out of 5 stars! The place was kinda small though if you visit the place with like 20 people or a big family of 30 you might wait for a bit til the whole place is empty. 




   











They have smoking and non-smoking rooms. Ambiance was cozy and has this all American resto feel. I got myself this Bleu Cheese triple burger it was so good. They used white onions which made my mouth less stinky. However, before we got there I already filled myself from our brunch. I haven't even fully digested the fiesta dinner we had last night. Since it was a rare opportunity to eat this hefty bun, I breathe in, moved a bit of space for the burger, bite, chew, chew, chew, swallow. Look at that thick meaty juicy patty, let's do it again bite, chew, chew, chew, swallow.

After eating we went back to Manila....for me back to work. Back to reality. Fantasy of luxury turns off and tomorrow will be another day.


2 comments:

  1. you should've tried the wakeboarding! it's fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa budget na for that day baka in the future...besides I'm too heavy baka di ako mahatak nung cables hahaha=)

    ReplyDelete