Wednesday, May 25, 2011

starting to blog again

After Friendster.com announced its major reformat on their site and they have to delete the blogs, pictures, profile details...I started to think about my old pictures and blogs from friendster. At first, dedma na lang sana, however, I was like nanghihinayang....(arte ....taglish...wahahaha) so I started to save one of my important blogs: Trip to Buruwisan Falls, Famy Laguna. I was reading my other blogs....di naman pala cla ganung karelevant hehehe. Puro rant lang yung iba. Hope this will be a good start for the rebirth of my blog life. I wanted to put food/resto reviews, travel experiences and call center related experiences. Hope readers would enjoy. I may not be the best blogger in town but hope this works =)

No comments:

Post a Comment